Friday, September 26, 2008

Introduction

I'm going to begin my review blog with some basic information. I'm sure you're dying to get to know me, as I am you. I should start by saying that I have a bit of a sketchy history of owning cars. I don't make the kind of money that would buy the the cars I'd like, but neither do most of the people who will read this.

I first owned an 89 Honda Prelude. Lovely car. Nothing ever went wrong even over 150k miles. Until it was rear-ended by a truck and folded in half like an omelette.

Next came a 95 Subaru Legacy. AWD has always been a favorite aspect of a car for me. Yet, I managed to crash it in the snow anyways.

After that came a 95 Saturn SC2. Ok, not exactly the fastest car in the world, but it did have style. There were more than a few mechanical problems, but the car held together well. After a minor crash, the headlights no longer popped up. Completely unable to drive at night I searched for yet another car.

Finally, I found my current car. A 2004 Nissan 350Z. I quite like this car. Before you ask, yes I have crashed it. It was nearly totaled on an icy highway just a few months after purchase. It's all better now, the bandages are off.

I also drive a 2003 Honda Accord, which my wife uses. It's quite a nice ride and a great long distance car. However, we bought it used and it has a ... smell.

I do my best to drive all the cars I can when they come out. I'm unable to acquire test cars and my track is the TV Highway just a jump from my house, but my reviews are backed by an insane love of everything vehicular. I am fair. I am unsnobbish. I am wise.

I am the judge.

No comments: